Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Homes in development
- Swap your home
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Self service website
- Get involved
Advice and support
- Care and support
- Money advice
- Supported living
- Employment support
- About us
- Contact us
Self service website
Customers of Thirteen can carry out a range of tasks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the Thirteen self service website.
This is the first phase of our drive to provide better online services for customers.
Customers need to use their tenancy number and email address to log onto the site at:
Customers can use self service to:
- request a repair and view your home’s repair history
- link to pay your rent online
- report anti-social behaviour complaints
- view your rent account and payment history
- view and update your personal and contact details
- view details about your tenancy, add tenants and tell us if you want to leave your home
- send compliments, comments and complaints
- contact us for anything to do with your home or tenancy.
For help to use the self service site, visit the About Us page – you’ll find a user guide to give you more details about the site. You can also view the video below for details about how to log-on.
You can see a map of locations where you can get online at libraries and digital hubs.
You can also find the best places to use wi-fi on the BT wi-fi hotspot map.
You can get more details in our self-service site leaflet.pdf
For more information about self service, please contact us.