Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Homes in development
- Swap your home
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Self service website
- Get involved
Advice and support
- Care and support
- Money advice
- Supported living
- Employment support
- About us
- Contact us
Home repairs and maintenance
Our in-house maintenance team carries out the repairs and maintenance work on your home.
We have a range of skilled staff including plumbers, electricians, plasterers and bricklayers to maintain and repair your home. We also employ gas fitters to service and repair heating systems.
When we’re particularly busy, we use selected sub-contractors to help provide our services.
How to report a repair
You can report a repair by:
- completing the online form below – please do not use the form to report emergency repairs
- contacting our customer service centre on tel: 0300 111 1000
- emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- reporting through the Self Service website.
When you report a repair you’ll be asked for:
- your full name and address
- if you're making the request on behalf of another customer, we'll need to know both your names
- a clear description of the repair needed
- the best time for us to carry out the work
- arrangements for gaining access to the property
- any special circumstances, for example if you’re elderly or disabled.
It’s important that gardens on our estates are well kept to avoid environmental problems such as pests and pollution and to keep our estates attractive.
You can find out about the grounds maintenance service in your area.
Report a repair online
Do not use this form to report emergency repairs