Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Homes in development
- Swap your home
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Self service website
- Get involved
Advice and support
- Care and support
- Money advice
- Supported living
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
Complex needs housing
Across North East England we have accommodation suitable for people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
The services offer a holistic approach to wellbeing, taking into account housing, medical and psychological needs.
We have a support officer on-site to carry out a support plan and risk assessment, and liaise closely with all professionals involved with the resident to ensure emotional wellbeing is maintained.
Complex needs housing could be for you if:
- You are aged 18 or over and require support to live independently
- You are referred to us by a local council or are registered on our waiting list
- You’re interested in having your own space and support facilities available on-site
- You’re focused on finding a property that is accessible and tailored towards your individual needs.
We have accommodation in:
- Hartlepool: This scheme includes a main community centre with properties around the centre including 57 bungalows, nine flats and two houses.
- Stockton: We have four individual independent living units with shared facilities. Staff are available on-site to support overnight needs.
- Middlesbrough: We have a newly refurbished centre which has eight individual rooms with shared communal facilities. Staff are on-site 24 hours a day to support and assist with daily living.