Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Homes in development
- Swap your home
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Self service website
- Get involved
Advice and support
- Care and support
- Money advice
- Supported living
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
Care and support
Working in communities between Redcar and Newcastle, Thirteen Care and Support provides services to meet the needs of vulnerable people living in our properties.
We support a wide range of people who face challenges in their lives and provide services for homeless people, ex-offenders, veterans, people with mental health issues, people recovering from substance misuse, families, women and young people.
You can find out about our all services on the Thirteen Care and Support website.
Our main services
We've been developing and delivering support services for over 30 years.
We’re always working with our service users and partners to develop our range of services to meet specific needs.
Some of these services might not be available in your area, but you can find out more about each of them:
- NIDAS: Newcastle Integrated Domestic Abuse Service
- Crisis intervention: intensive, short-term support
- Floating support: support for people in a way that suits you
- Health and wellbeing: tackling health issues
- Mediation: help for people to find solutions to their issues
- Outreach: support for people in their own homes
- Recovery and rehabilitation: help for people with substance misuse issues
- Shared houses: delivering quality accommodation for single people
- Supported accommodation: help for people to live independently
- Tenant support: for people to stay in their home.
You can find the services available in your area on our interactive service map.
You can also listen to the people we have helped.