Cookies In Use 

Works to Your Home - How Do I Report A Repair?

We are responsible for repairing and maintaining some parts of your building and the area around it.

For more information on what parts of your building and grounds Erimus is responsible for, follow the link to responsibilities.

If you are uncertain as to who is responsible to undertake a particular repair please contact our Home Ownership Team for further clarification.

If you see that a repair is needed which is our responsibility please fill out the on-line form by following the link to housing repairs, or call the contact centre on 08000 461 600.

It would help us if you:

  • Have a pen and paper ready
  • Give us your name and address
  • Tell us if you have called before
  • Tell us what the problem is
  • Tell us when it is convenient for us to carry out the repair
  • Give us a phone number where we can contact you

You will receive a repair receipt by post for any repair you have reported except communal repairs.

This will tell you:

  • What the repair is
  • The repair priority we have given it
  • The works order number and
  • The date the repair should be carried out by (or the date and time of the appointment you have made)

We advise you to keep this in case you need to contact us about the work. Quoting this number will speed up your enquiry.

If you are not able to keep your appointment please let us know as soon as possible.

If you are out when the worker calls they will leave a calling card.

Contact us by calling our contact centre on 08000 461600 or by emailing

Erimus Housing

© Copyright 2010 Erimus Housing

Investors in DiversityPositive above Disabled PeopleSpiritlgbt We are a living wage employer