How you can get involved......
- Attend one of our area housing forums, which are held once a month.
- Join your local estates officer to take a tour of your area.
- Visit our Residents' Resource Centre.
- Attend your local residents’ group meeting.
- Join us for training.
- Attend our annual conference, held locally.
- Join us at one of our seminars.
- Come along with us to conferences and seminars.
- Speak to your area resident involvement officer.
- Complete a suggestion slip telling us your ideas and thoughts.
- Ask the Resident Involvement team for information on any of our activities.
For information on how you can get involved or to have an informal chat about what’s on offer to you, please click here.
The Resident Involvement team can be contacted on 01642 256170 / 08000 461 600 or via email by clicking on this link.