Erimus Housing employs a specialist dedicated Rent Advisory Service Team. The role of the team is to deliver a wide range of services to our customers.
These services include:
- The monitoring of rent and service charge accounts
- Maximising the collection of rent and services charge income
- The posting of all payments received to the correct accounts
- A money advice and support service to customers who may be experiencing financial hardship and finding it difficult to maintain payments
- A benefit advice and support service, ensuring that customers know about all the benefits they may be entitled to and to assist and support customers to claim all the relevant benefits in order to maximise income
- Assisting in the completion of appeals where benefit decisions may have gone against the claimant
- Assisting with money advice and debt prioritisation, to ensure that where customers have fallen into arrears with their rent and service payments, manageable and mutually agreed payment arrangements can be set and maintained
- Pursuing debt recovery or possession through the County Court process in extreme cases where payments have not being made, and all reasonable efforts to reduce arrears have failed
- A wide range of payment options to ensure that rent and service charges can be made using the customers preferred method of payment with the least inconvenience
If you are having any difficulties paying your rent or any outstanding arrears please call us on Freephone 08000 461 600 where one of our friendly advisors will help you make an arrangement that suits you.
Free Financial Inclusion Advice to Erimus Housing Customers
Tandem advisers offer free, confidential help and support on a wide range of money matters. Tandem is open to all Erimus Housing customers.
Tandem can help you to:
- Claim your full benefit entitlement
- Deal with any debts, including rent arrears
- Compare loan costs and access affordable loans
- Budget, save and find ways to make your money go further
- Choose a bank account or other financial services such as home contents insurance
- Get specialist help and advice
For further details click here to go to its dedicated website.